Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ginny's 1st Birthday

Ginny and Brynn's First Birthday Party
Grandpa Reece and Ginny Lynn

Ginny and Mommy

Daddy and Ginny making her happy excited face

Daddy, Ginny (with some birthday cake on her face) and Mommy

Shaylee giving her present to Ginny

Ginny sort of eating her Barbie Cake



Here is the infamous Barbie Cake. Ginny loved it. She would always make her "happy face" and scream whenever she saw it. Thanks Amber for the help! Could not have done it with out you!



Jaxon being my big helper! Ginny sure loved it! :)

My little girl turned one on February 26th, 2010. I cannot believe it. This last year has flown by. At times I thought it would never end (due to sleeplessness :) but now I am ready for it to start to slow down again. I want to write my baby a little note to let her know how much I love her.

Ginny Lynn,

You are the light of my life. You are such a happy baby and your dad and I fight over who gets to hold you and get you up from your naps. You are such a happy and curious child. Although you love your brother most of all. You are so happy when he is around. Whenever I am busy and you wake up from your nap Jaxon will ask me if he can go say, "Good morning sister," to you. He will run in your room and jump in your crib with you and play with you until I am done doing what I am doing. You just adore him. (I hope it lasts :) You have a smile and laugh that just makes every one melt. I have people come up to me in church all the time and thank me for sitting in front of them. I was quite puzzled the first few times it happened but then realized people love watching you and Jaxon interact and just be so great together. I love you more than I can ever explain. The first moment I held you I knew that you were meant to be my baby. You and I are meant to be best friends and help each other out through this life. I look forward to the day that I get to just sit and talk about how life is for you and help you through difficult times. I love you Ginny Lynn.

Love,
Your Mommy

Favorite Food: Oatmeal and Kashi Granola bars (you pretty much live on these things)
Favorite Activity: Playing with Jaxon on the trampoline
Favorite Toy: Anything you can stick that toothless mouth on (you finally had one top tooth break through and your two bottom teeth just started to show. 1 year and 1 week old)
Favorite Book: Anything that makes noises
Favorite Song: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
Special Noises: Yelling! and Squealing! I told your daddy that I think girls just come out talking. You never stop! Even when you are eating you make these mmm noises! Too cute!

No comments: