Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

VALENTINES DAY -2010










Each year we rotate taking turns on who is in charge of planning Valentines Day. This year it was the girls turn to plan. We have talked about taking the quads and rhino out several times but never done it so when I suggested it to Laura she was all for it. We surprised the boys and took them riding for the day. I went and picked up the trailer and had it parked at our house when Stuart got home from work. I have got to be honest that I was a little nervous driving that huge trailer around. After going to a gas station and filling up the extra gas tank I felt great. I was pleasantly surprised how well the truck pulled the trailer. We had so much fun! It was so enjoyable and even relaxing. Even Laura got back on the saddle after crashing bad the last time she was on a quad. (Senior prom, not her fault but had to go to the hospital, had a concussion, bruised etc. no good) We had a blast taking the rhino up some crazy hills and even got Laura to stand in the back. It was a great day to be together with the one I love most.
Now onto my Valentine -
Stuart is such a wonderful man. I cannot think of the last time I have gone a day with out thinking how LUCKY I am to have married such a great man. He works so hard and is such a great dad. Jaxon and Ginny adore their daddy and I adore my husband. I feel so lucky to be able to spend another V-Day with my one true love. I love you babe! Thanks for being such a great dad and husband. You mean the world to us!
I love you Stuart!

1 comment:

LKP said...

too much fun!
sounds like a perfect valentine's day adventure. =)
you definitely scored yourself a winner, dearheart. but i'm thinking he's still the luckiest one.
have a great rest of your week!

don't worry haven't forgotten about the book. just haven't gotten down to the shop to duplicate it yet.