Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kid Fun

Sometimes I just watch my family and think how lucky we are. We have got two beautiful healthy children. They are our lives. I mean seriously, how much luckier can we get? I remember thinking that I was not sure how I was going to love another child as much as I loved Jaxon. Now that I have her I get it. Ginny is so sweet and loving. She cuddles and laughs and can light up a room. People are drawn to her.
Jaxon is so funny. He says the funniest things that I just cannot get over. He is so fun to play with and he has the best imagination.

Jaxon is now potty trained. I think that is why I have not posted in so long is because I was busy sitting in the bathroom trying to get him to go #2. He has had #1 down for a while now but he finally decided to do it. All I had to do was find the proper motivation.
Jaxon's Motivation: If you go poo or pee in your buzz you cannot wear him.
And tada! The next day he pooped in the toilet so that he could wear buzz again. It is crazy what kind of things will get your kids to do things. He also got to open a little present every time he went poo in the toilet. Now, a month later, he is finally doing it all on his own.
Oh, it was so worth it... now! :)


This is Jaxon and Ginny's silly faces.
Yes, Ginny is trying to eat her toes.

Of course you have to have a silly face in there.


The kids love it when dad plays with them. He is just so much more fun than I am. Jaxon gets to wrestle and jump on the couch and be rough and Ginny really just enjoys watching them.

1 comment:

Allred's said...

Your kids are adorable. I wish that I would have come over while I was in Mesa. Our boys look like they would be good pals. And who knows maybe Ginny and Joseph will be friends too. (: