Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jaxon is 3!!

Shaylee 2, Tate 4, Jaxon 3
Shane, Jaxon, Connor, Shaylee, Tate, Payton
We had a few friends over to help us celebrate. We played duck duck goose and motor boat motor boat. (it was raining so we couldn't play the other games we planned. But we still had fun!




Jaxon's present from Daddy and Mommy.
It's a razor... we take it every where we go now.
I think he likes it!

Ginny and Mom - she is almost a year old!?
I cannot believe it!

Jaxon helped me make his birthday cake. He got it
EVERY WHERE! It is all over his sleeves. But he
had fun!

Presents from Grandpa (bonka) & Grandma Jennifer



What kind of birthday would it be with out Krispy Kreme?
We gave Jaxon his first one and he spit it out. He is not a big
fan of sweets. Funny kid!



Daddy being silly and riding Jaxon's razor


Jaxon Reece Wilson
Born: January 28th, 2007
Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3 (a.k.a. Buzz) and Monsters Vs. Alien (a.k.a Susan)
Favorite Food: Pizza and carrots and apples
Favorite Game: Jumping on the trampoline and playing duck duck goose
Favorite Drink: Milk! Milk! and more Milk!

My baby turned 3 years old today. I cannot even express my love for my little guy. He is so much fun. I wanted to write a little note to my 3 year old.
Jaxon Waxen,
I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I love being with you and spending time with you playing "buzz" and the card game. You say some of the funniest things. Recently I said, "I love you Jaxon." You quickly responded, "No Mom! I love you!" I laughed and said, "I love you too." You quickly responded again and said, "It's not funny mom. I LOVE YOU!" So I said, "Okay buddy, it's not funny." Then you said with a big grin, "I win!" You love to play with me and especially Ginny. You want her in the bath with you and every where you go. You always make sure she has everything you have and you want her to be able to jump on the trampoline and do all the fun things you do. You are such a sweet boy and are always thinking of others. Especially your daddy. The first thing you ask me every morning, (when you come in my room at 5 a.m.) is, "Where is my daddy? At work?" Me: "Yep." You: "Okay, can you get me some farina now?" Your laugh is to die for! It is so contagious and that smile makes me melt!
Thank you for being my sweet boy and for loving me so much. I just adore you and your sweet smile. I love you!
Love
Your Mommy,
Shana Fern

1 comment:

LKP said...

ok, i had to pop back on here and tell you how much i love your letter to your son. my fave part of this post has got to be where you document his favorites at this age. so important. funny how the importance of recording these things never changes over time, its just the details-like as in how their recorded. my mom did the same for me, only on steno notepads back in the late 70's-late 80's. i go back to those letters/entries & documented favorites and its a way of being connected despite any distances that may be.
you are a great mom. keep it up!