Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Camie's Track Meet

This is my little sister Camie. She is so awesome! She runs cross country (something I could NEVER do) and she does it well. She went to an invitational and there were over 100 girls that she competed against. She got 18th!! I mean seriously, that is so awesome. They were running up and down hills and I was running straight across the golf course to try and get her pictures and she beat me when running all the way around and I was cutting through the middle. She is fast! I'm so proud of you little sister! I love you so much. Keep on going. You're amazing!








Here are some fun pictures that I just couldn't pass up to put on the blog.

Stetson at his first soccer game. Oh I love that smile

Drew and Stetson... I'm not sure who the kid is that is being smashed in the middle.

Drew at his first soccer game.

Cannon, Jaxon, and Carter - LOVE IT!

No comments: